In this domain, NDK / members have provided following services to various Corporate, PSUs and Foreign clients:
- Incorporation: Formation and registration of Companies and LLPs
- Secretarial Records and Compliance: Counsel on and ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act 2013 and assist in maintenance and filings of minutes and other secretarial records
- Annual Filings and Reporting: Assist in submission of annual returns, balance sheet and other filings with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Winding Up and Liquidation: Assisting in winding up and liquidation of companies and LLPs
- Merger and Acquisition: Assist in obtaining regulatory approvals from the Company Law Board for Mergers, Demergers, Amalgamations and other matters
- Representative office registration – Registration of Liasion office, Branch Office and/or Project Office with RBI and MCA
- XBRL Filings
- Carrying out Searches and Collateral Inspection of Fixed Assets, Book Debts and Stock for Banks, Financial Institutions etc. and legal compliance with regard to the registration of charges
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and related regulations
- Advising clients on and ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA).
- Advice on Indian Government’s policies on foreign investment in India
- Assist in preparation of documentation and obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India for the allotment/transfer of shares to foreign citizens and foreign companies
- Assist in establishment/winding-up/extension of and various other matters pertaining to the operation of Liaison/Branch/Project Offices of Foreign companies operating in India
- Obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India with regard to various transactions involving foreign exchange like stock option plans, technology transfer agreements, EPC contracts, legal service agreements, acquisition of foreign companies, foreign currency loans, suppliers credit etc.
- Advice on Investment Structuring decisions
- Advice on Shareholder Agreements
- Advice on Overseas Acquisitions
- Assist in drafting applications and obtaining approvals of foreign investment proposals in various sectors of economy from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)/Ministry of Finance, amendment and extension of FIPB approvals, etc.
- Assist in incorporation of Offshore Trusts & Companies as subsidiaries / joint ventures abroad
- Assist in setting up overseas bank accounts and ensuring compliance for effecting remittances abroad
- Assist in maintaining and compliance of offshore Trusts
Other Corporate Laws
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulations and Compliance
- Representation before the Board for seeking clarifications and representing clients in legal matters
- Advise on BIFR and Company Law Board
- Assistance in coordinating with Lawyers
- Assist in compliance with applicable PF / ESI laws
- Any other need based matter.