In this domain, NDK has developed the following practices over the period of its existence by providing its services to various Corporate, Government (PSUs), NGOs, Foreign clientage, Banking clients:
- Statutory Audit: In accordance with applicable GAAP and Companies Act.
- Tax Audit: In accordance with Income Tax Act.
- Internal / Management / Operations / Forensic Audit: Right from discussion and advising on coverage, Risk Assessment, programming, and structure of team, evaluation of internal controls in operation, actual implementation and drafting of reports useful for decision making.
- Preparation and review of Manuals / Standard Operating Process (SOP)
- Identification, verification, reconciliation and processing of Fixed assets records
- Compliance Audit / Due Diligence: To ensure timely and accurate compliance of the governing statues and to avoid any loss of resources and revenue. Also to ensure if an entity has complied with applicable regulations and reporting accordingly.
- Business Process systemisation / re-engineering: Reviewing the process, assessment of risk, evaluating the controls / check points, re-engineering / systematising and suggesting ways and means to improve the efficiency of the available resources to help organizations in reducing costs despite maintaining growth.
- Valuation:Valuing shares and securities, current assets and liabilities for various regulatory and decision making purposes.